If you prefer to travel with just your gang and you want to see the Galapagos just your way, then a custom adventure is the perfect adventure for your family. We know the ins and outs, the logistics and the fun, and we want to put it together the way you like it best.
Excellent for old and young, it’s so easy! Unpack once for several days of fun, and ‘touch’ the maximum number of islands.
- Join others on a small ship (30 – 90 guests), or charter a boat just for you
- Ships offer a routine and two scheduled shore excursions each day
- Ship options
Perfect for active, adventurous families! You’ll ‘touch’ fewer islands, yet have the opportunity to see all the same wildlife as on a cruise.
- Options for hiking, surfing, biking, horseback riding
- Private excursions – just you and the guides – to sites
- Options include a deluxe villa or simple hotels
Mainland Ecuador offers a cultural experience not found in the islands. From museums to small villages, this is where you’ll get to know the people and culture of Ecuador.
- Friends Across Borders meet-up
- Stand at the Equator and shop local crafts in outdoor markets
- Hike, cook – maybe even milk cows!
Take our quiz to find out which option is best for your family!
There are a lot of different ways to experience a Galapagos family vacation and looking at all the options can be overwhelming at first.