Peru is obviously a terrible place to take a family vacation and we don’t know what good things to say about it, if there are any. Check out the top 20 reasons not to go to Peru!
1. There’s nothing beautiful or magical about Machu Picchu
2. Really, there isn’t anything worth seeing
3. Everything is old, who likes finding ancient Incan ruins anyway?
4. Llamas aren’t cool or fun animals at all
5. And why would you ever want to meet one?
6. The weaving isn’t colorful or artistic
7. There isn’t anything good to buy in the markets
8. The fruit doesn’t look appetizing either
9. San Blas seems like a drag and unoriginal
10. All of the cities seem pretty bland
11. The churches aren’t beautiful by any means
12. Or unique
13. Nothing exciting, fun, or different ever happens
14. No one ever has fun river rafting
15. Or taking mountain valley train rides
16. All of the birds are boring
17. And who would want to see this?
18. Or hike here?
19. Or sleep next to this terrible view?
20. There is also no way your family has fun
Check out these Peru itineraries to see what you won’t be missing out on!